This build is still beta at present... I expect it'll have a few issues - so please do report them as you find them... we'll get the updates out there...
The main feature of this 3.2.1-beta3 build includes some marvellous WindowsCommon support - for Jupiter WindowsPhone Xaml with Windows 8.1 Xaml.
This is especially thanks to:
- the lovely https://github.com/steveydee82 who's working at https://twitter.com/sequenceagency who have been pioneering lots of amazing shared code Jupiter apps
- the fab https://twitter.com/pedrolamas who makes the brilliant http://cimbalino.org/ and the rest of the team who work on my music player of choice - https://twitter.com/NokiaMixRadio
The support means you now must use a "new profile" like Profile 259 or Profile 78 to get working... don't blame me for this... blame Microsoft :/
If you want to try this Jupiter code, then you can now try building a Universal WindowsPhone/WindowsStore app - using the new Universal projects - using the new "WindowsCommon" assemblies inside a PCL of profile 32. I don't have any samples of this at present - but I'd love to hear more about your experiments with this - I'm interested in hearing more about your experience with this new unified Microsoft platform!
At a more detailed level, since 3.2.1-beta1, this build also includes:
- a fix for Title bindings in UIButton in iOS
- some PictureChooser scaling and memory fixes (for iOS)
- an infinite exception loop fix in the debug output sample files
- nuget fixes for windowscommon
- a default parameter added to WithConversion in fluent bindings
- a null reference fix in the reflection code - when the linker has stripped out property getters/setters
- a fix to improve ReloadState finding across multiple inhertiance hierarchy layers
- ImeAction.Previous has been changed to match Xamarin's change of Android version
- Json now has `ReferenceLoopHandling = Newtonsoft.Json.ReferenceLoopHandling.Serialize` set by default
- A fix for double queryString escaping in WindowsPhone navigation
- A fix for empty cc lists in the email plugin in iOS
- An optimisation of resource image loading (fromBundle instead of fromFile)
- A fix for UIDatePicker centering in MT.Dialog
- An attempted fix for weak ref issues with CanExecuteChanged in ICommand in iOS
- A fix for multiple file flushes in WriteFile in the File plugin
This 3.2.1-beta3 update did also includes some attempts at getting Symbols uploaded for nuget too - but this isn't quite finished yet... seems like this nuget functionality doesn't work without a little effort for multiple assemblies in the same nupkg.
This 3.2.1-beta3 build doesn't include any Xam.Forms support - https://twitter.com/Cheesebaron has pushed a fab sample about that to https://github.com/Cheesebaron/Xam.Forms.Mvx/ - beyond that Xamarin have also said there are some Mvx/Forms combination samples coming, but I don't have any inside info on these.
https://twitter.com/Cheesebaron has also done some fabulous Fragment changes recently - https://github.com/MvvmCross/MvvmCross/pull/771 - expect these to be in 3.2.1 soon too :)
OK... that's all from me for now... good luck with the updates :)