If you've got questions... then that's good.
I love answering questions about Mvx and hearing about what users want.
Take a look at all the information that's already available - http://slodge.blogspot.co.uk/p/mvvmcross-quicklist.html
So please feel free to ask questions by:
1. You can post them on StackOverflow - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/mvvmcross
- please think about your question and provide as much detail as you
can - I generally spend about 10 minutes to write a good answer so
please also spend 10 minutes writing a good question.
For all questions, please search first - if there are any similar
problems/questions then consider referencing them in your question.
For complicated questions, please consider writing a separate small test
app which focusses on the problem area, rather than posting all your
code - no-one has time to read all your code :)
If you find you have followup questions... then please do not update
your question... and please do not ask new questions in comments - open a
new question instead :)
2. You can post them on http://forums.xamarin.com - but again the more relevant detail you can provide the better - consider adding a gist for code - http://gist.github.com/
3. If you think it is a bug or a new feature then you can open a new issue on https://github.com/slodge/MvvmCross/issues/new
- ideally include some sample code that I can build and run - if you
have a test application please put it in a repo somewhere. If I have to
make a test app myself for each and every issue then I'll be slower to
4. You can come along to http://jabbr.net/#/rooms/mvvmcross
but please don't ask too many questions there - it's not a great place
to ask questions to look at code or to share things really - and it's
not very searchable so it's hard for answers to benefit others...
Looking forwards to hearing from you all :)