I've just pushed 3.1.1-beta2 to nuget.
This includes all the previous changes - listed here - http://slodge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/v311-beta.html
Additionally, this includes:
- softlion's Accessory fix for Content in Xamarin.iOS table cells
- removal of the unused Content set property accessor in in Xamarin.Android list view items
- inclusion of more efficient Exists methods in Windows Store
- allowing non-void command methods in CommandCollectionBuilder
- an attempt at fixing the KitKat spinner inflation problem thanks especially to Cheesebaron
- an initial Community SQLite 158 port thanks to CreepyGnome and Tofutim
Please do let me know if you spot any problems or opportunities with this new release - I do hope we'll get a non-beta release out really soon!
Happy 2014 again!