I've just uploaded some VisualStudio project templates to http://slodge.com/mvx/mvxTemplates.zip
If you download these then they should allow you to get new vNext projects up and running a bit more quickly.
Basically, these templates are created using the Visual Studio 'Export' menu item, and these templates are based on the code in: https://github.com/slodge/MvvmCross/tree/vnext/Templates
To use them:
- unzip the wrapper file to get to each individual item
- copy them to C:\Users\Stuart\Documents\Visual Studio 11\My Exported Templates
- or to C:\Users\Stuart\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\My Exported Templates
- that should (I hope) automatically import the templates into visual studio
- so when you do "new project" then type mvvmCross in the top right
- the options like MyApplication.Core should then automatically appear in the new project options:
There will be problems in the projects you create - especially there will be references which don't link together perfectly... but these should be small problems to resolve by hand - so it should be possible to get new projects up and running really quickly!
I think it's almost time to ship vNext ...