Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Look East for Awesomeness!

In the last few months, we've seen a real surge in interest in MvvmCross from the East.


I'm afraid I haven't been able to follow all the discussions and developments that have happened - my language skills are limited to BabelFish tools - sorry! -  but I have seen a few awesome looking blog posts appearing, and I wanted to take this opportunity to say "Thanks" to some of the fab Chinese and Japanese (and beyond?) developers who've been helping to share the project beyond the English audience.


Than you guys - badges of awesomeness for each of you:



------\

------


------



Badges of awesomeness well earned - thanks to all!






I especially wanted to say THANKS to @amay077 - your posts and tweets have kept me especially entertained and babelfish especially busy - and I think it's you that's behind the lovely "Black&White" app - congratulations on an app success and thank you for "Advent" blogging about MvvmCross - and about RxUI and QuickCross too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment