Following on from http://slodge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/mvvmcross-is-90-maintainable.html , I thought it would be good to run code analysis on it.
The results were interesting:
The app itself is a '4 page' project that has some nice polymorphic lists driven by a slightly unusual data structure. I delivered it only on Droid and WP - and only to the proof of concept level.
You can see from the stats:
- We managed to make all our code maintainable :)
- The vast majority of the complex code was in the Core
- Droid was particularly code light :)
- WinPhone had a bit more code in it - but when I looked for it, most of it was 'boilerplate' code - code generated in App.xaml.cs
- There really wasn't much code in this project - the frameworks - MS, Mono and Mvx - took care of most the work for us.