I've not got a solid date for this yet, nor any fixed idea on what the format should be
Also I'm not really too sure how many people might actually want to attend.
To collect some kind of feedback on this... I thought I'd ask a few questions.
If we organised:
- a *free* weekday one day event in central London
- during May
- targeted at Mvvm Cross-Platform development
- including talks/demos about C# on all of Win8, WP8, Android and iOS
- including some talks and some hands-on code
Tweet me, email me, or comment on here to let me know if you would be interested.
Also... would it make you more or less interested:
- if we switched it to a weekend day?
- if we opened it up to non-Mvvm coding?
- if we opened it up to MonoGame coding?
- if we made it include more hands-on coding time?
- if we made it include more formal talks?
- if we charged a small amount to cover food and drink?