Thursday, December 18, 2008

Into subversion

I'm finally setting up a new subversion source control system at home.

It's a bit scary how little instructions I'm reading in order to set this up (will have to go back and do it properly later?) - but I seem to be up and running now with VisualSVN as my server and with AnkhSVN as my source control plugin in Visual Studio

The only big problem I've had so far (other than not know what I'm doing) was with the database - I can't seem to get the SQL express database to have sufficient open security for IIS7.... this all came about because I moved folders...

I get this problem - http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/sqlexpress/thread/6dfdcc22-7a81-4e8f-a947-c1ce6982d4b3/ - but none of the hints I've found solve it for me...

I will work this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment