I received an email yesterday which caught me by surprise... it was about a facebook application which I wrote last year - http://apps.facebook.com/christmaspoke/ - this user had tried to use it and found it broken.
To be honest, I'd forgotten all about it and assumed it was just lost forever as a plaything. However, I've just been to look at it and not only has it been used, it's even got it's own (small) fan page :)
The bad news, of course, is that it's not actually working very well any more - as I'm sure most people are aware there have been quite a few changes in facebook during the last year and it seems that many of the APIs I used a year ago are now quite deprecated and severely frowned upon....
I've fixed the app up a little right now... and now I'm also trying to get it 100% working.